Performance Philosophy series moves to Rowman & Littlefield
We are excited about the latest addition to our philosophy list: A warm welcome to the series editors of the Performance Philosophy series, Laura Cull Ó Maoilearca, Will Daddario and Alice Lagaay.
The series currently comprises 22 scholarly monographs and edited collections on a wide range of topics related to the academic field of Performance Philosophy. The first four titles published by Rowman & Littlefield are to come later this year:
- Experiments in Listening by Rajni Shah (Oct 2020)
- The Critical Introduction to Salomo Friedlaender-Mynona: Twentieth-Century Performance Philosopher by Alice Lagaay with Detlef Thiel (Oct 2020)
- Rancière and Performance edited by Nic Fryer and Colette Conroy (Nov 2020)
- Performance in the Age of Ecological Crises by Tuija Kokkonen (Dec 2020/Jan 2021)
New proposals are welcome, especially for projects exploring:
- Philosophy, Performance, Performance Philosophy in the Global South
- De- and anti-colonial approaches/critiques/studies within our emerging field
- Music/Sound (and other art forms currently under-represented in the series)
The series editors are also seeking to innovate in terms of form and style, finding new formats to support the philosophies that come from performance and artistic research. To submit a proposal, please contact Frankie Mace at [email protected].
For more information on the series, please visit the series page.