Rowman & Littlefield International – Policy Impacts
The RLI Policy Impacts series aims to bridge the gap between the academic community and policy-makers: providing academics with a format and channel for policy-relevant research and ensuring that policymakers are informed about the best scholarship that is available to them. RLI Policy Impacts books provide a forum for knowledge exchange, a bank of information and a toolkit for implementation.
Titles in the series:
• are between 25,000 and 45,000 words;
• undergo and satisfy a rigorous peer review process;
• relay research findings to the policy audience;
• include an executive summary and explicitly highlight recommendations for implementation;
• are prepared to the highest editorial standards; and
• are marketed to a global policy and academic audience.
This series builds on RLI’s experience of working with leading think tanks to publish policy-relevant content. It demonstrates our commitment to work in close collaboration with authors to facilitate the impact agenda of cutting-edge academic research.