Job Vacancy - Academic Marketing Executive
Rowman & Littlefield International Sales & Marketing (RLISM) is on a rapid growth trajectory having grown three-fold in as many years and is looking to expand the Academic Engagement team to meet demand. Working within the Academic Engagement team the marketing output includes all elements of direct marketing, author care and engagement; and social media/content output and innovation.
- The production and management of marketing schedules across all academic and professional lists.
- Social media coordination and management to drive brand equity, revenue, and community
- The rationalisation and systematization of both content creation and campaign delivery.
- The creation, project management and delivery of marketing materials.
- Analysis and reporting of direct marketing campaigns
- To undertake any other duties and projects as requested by the Head of Academic Engagement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Demonstrable direct marketing experience gained in an academic or business publishing environment with experience of both digital and print media, ideally with experience of InDesign;
- Proven ability to work accurately and quickly without supervision; to prioritise and manage a challenging workload and to work on your own initiative;
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Motivated and hardworking
- Confident IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- First class written and verbal communication skills;
- Methodical, disciplined and administratively rigorous.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Sean McDonagh, Head of Academic Engagement, [email protected]
Closing Date: 2nd April 2018